Tuesday, April 26, 2011

May 4th: Ron Pullins' Pico

While I have mentioned that I am rehearsing with Teatro delle Maschere for the Shakespeare Slam on April 30th, I am also in rehearsals for Ron Pullins' play, Pico, which I had the pleasure to read back in February at the Small Theatre Alliance of Boston's Open Mic Night where I was presenting a scene from my own work-in-progress, The Conversos of Venice.

I was so taken with Ron's script that I lobbied for the part!

My lobbying efforts paid off: under the direction of Daniel Bourque, I am rehearsing with Thomas Collins, Sally Nutt, and Shelley Wood, as part of F.U.D.G.E. Theatre Company's Second Annual Ten-Minute Play Festival, May 4th at the Arsenal Center for the Arts. 321 Arsenal Street, Watertown, MA. Showtime is 7:30pm. Tickets are $15 at the door.

No comments: