Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This Weekend: OpenAir Circus Goes to the Beach


That's just the theme of the show. OpenAir Circus is performing at Nunziatio Field in Somerville as always.

My mime and commedia students will be performing as part of the annual Somerville-based youth circus. I've even made new masks!

Come see over 170 children of all ages (and a few adults) perform what they have learned this summer! The show is approximately 2 hours long with one intermission. Refreshments, souvenirs and circus equipment will be available near the entrance to Nunziato Field.


Showtimes:
Friday, July 30st at 7pm
Saturday, July 31st at 2pm and 7pm
Sunday, August 1st at 2pm

Suggested Donation: $3.00

If you like RSVPing on Facebook, you can do so here.

2 comments:

Mackenzi said...

170 kids in two hours? That's impressive! Good luck to all!

Ian Thal said...

Somehow we manage to pull it off every summer, though I always wish I had more time to teach them more before shoving them onto the stage. Some of these kids have been in my classes for three or four summers in a row-- so I suppose they're learning something!